We rent pianos for both short and long term occasions. Below are just a few reasons why renting a piano from 88 Keys is a great decision.
- Handy for moving situations. If you are in temporary housing or in between moves, you can enjoy an instrument now without having to pay to take it with you when you move on! We’ll simply come pick it up when you’re done with it.
- Perfect for a child. Perhaps you have a child that is a beginner and you are not sure whether to invest in an instrument just yet. Renting will give your child a fine instrument to practice on now while giving you peace of mind that you’ll be making the investment once you’re ready.
- Delivery and tuning included. We will deliver and tune your piano upon its arrival at your home. After we leave, you’ll be all set and ready to play!
- Easy, automated debit system. No need to remember to pay one more bill; we’ll simply bill your card on file at the beginning of each month. Need to cancel? No problem. Just send us an email and you can cancel at the end of the following month—no early termination fees!
- Simple rent-to-own option. We let you put your first 12 months of rental fees towards purchasing the piano, if you so choose.
- Affordable fees. Most of our spinets cost less than $1.40 per day to rent in long-term rentals. Some pianos even rent for $1 per day (subject to availability).
- Short-term access to a piano. We rent pianos for weddings, receptions, events, gatherings, and more. Obviously, buying a piano would be neither practical nor cost-effective for these one-time occasions, so renting affords the perfect option.
Pianos We Rent
Below is a description of the different pianos we rent out. Please note that our inventory is constantly changing, so we cannot guarantee having everything in stock.
Spinet. A spinet piano measures 54-58” L x 24” D x 36” H. A spinet is a wonderful option for those who do not have a lot of wall space, or have a smaller room; as the nice, shorter model allows for easy entry and fit. Most students will opt for a spinet piano. All spinets come with 88 keys in a full range keyboard, pedals, and a bench.
Console. A console piano measures 54-58” L x 24” D x 42-44” H. Its taller height allows for longer strings, which typically result in a larger, full-bodied sound. All consoles come with 88 keys in a full range keyboard, pedals, and a bench.
Baby grand. A baby grand piano measures under 5’ long, and is generally used as a rental for corporate or professional functions (weddings, receptions, recitals, and concerts). Baby grands can vary in color and size, depending on our current inventory.
Keyboard. We rent digital pianos for various reasons, such as locations with space constraints, or where the piano needs ease of portability. A digital keyboard will have 88 keys, a pedal, a stand, and a music desk. A bench or seat is typically not included. A digital piano has weighted keys and feels much like a piano, yet allows for amplification. Input cords are supplied by us; you need to supply your own speakers for amplification.